Application field: Steering Control System
Certification: Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
Marine Technics Group is the exclusive distributor of SAURA in the Russian Federation.
Saura SA-10 Autopilot can be used as an additional steering control system for vessels with GRT less than 500.
For over 30 years, Saura has been producing autopilots and supplying them all over the world. The technical features of SA-10 Autopilots meet all the modern requirements from the supervisory authorities and shipowners. With Saura SA-10 Autopilot, a crew of any level of experience can easily hold the ship on a steady course.
- Rapid response to changing navigation and marine conditions for steady course holding accuracy.
- The possibility to use one or two control units without any junction units.
- Easy to use control panel and multifunction display allow operating the ship easily.
- The possibility to connect autopilot to GLONASS/GPS sensor and use track points data.
- NMEA input/output.
- Manual and Auto mode.
- Easy to install
- Intuitive menu navigation
Saura SA-10 Specifications:
|Power supply:||13.8 — 30 VDC|
|Current drain:||0.34 A (standby); 1.4 A (in operating mode)|
|Bearing accuracy:||±1° for Sin-Cos type sensor units
±0° for NMEA inputs
|Heading display:||0-359° with 1° step|
|Rudder angle:||LCD bar graph indication
External RAI can be connected
|Size & weight:||194 х 94 х 94 mm.; 1.5 kg|
|INPUTS:||Compass sensor Sin-Cos
NMEA-HDT or HDM
GLONASS/GPS NMEA0183-APB or BOD&XTE
Saura SA-10 format serial data (interval 0.3 sec approx)