MDC-7912P Marine Radar (IMO)
- Diesel Generators
- Marine Pumps
- Vacuum Collection System
- Compressors and Cylinders
- Deck Equipment
- Steering Systems
- Water Treatment Systems
- Waste Management Systems
- Chains and Anchors
- Cleaning Machine
- Portable Tank Measuring System
- Tanktech Anti Heeling System
- Heat Exchangers
- Water Jet
- Промысловое оборудование
- Sensible things
- Экологическое оборудование
Поставка судовой радиоэлектроники
- Marine Radars
- Gyro Compasses
- Echo Sounders & Sonars
- Surveillance Systems
- Magnetic Compasses
- Speed & Distance Marine Instruments
- GPS Satellite Compasses
- GLONASS & GPS Receivers
- Alarm & Monitoring Systems
- Voyage Data Recorders (VDR)
- Radio communication equipment
- Peripherals and Accessories
- Operator Chairs
- Global Maritime Distress Safety System (GMDSS)
- Satellite Communication Equipment
- Navigational Echo Sounder
- Fish Finders
- Multiviewers, KVM Switchers
- Marine Radars
Brand new Marine Radar of MDC-7000P Series is developed in accordance with the latest IMO and IEC requirements:
- IMO A.278(VIII) / IMO A.694(17) / IMO A.813(19)
- IMO MSC.191(79) / IMO MSC.192(79) / IMO MSC.64(67)
- IEC 62388 Ed.2 / IEC62288 Ed.2
- IEC 61993-2 / IEC61162-2
RMRS Type Approval Certificate
Marine Radars of MDC-7XXXP Series are approved by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping for installation on marine vessels of up to 10 000 register tons.
No-display MDC-70XXP Radar (Black Box) combined with MTD-2404 24-inches monitors is designed to be used as navigational equipment onboard marine vessels.
RRR Type Approval Certificate
Marine Radars of MDC-7000P Series are approved by the Russian River Register for installation on river/sea vessels of up to 10000 register tons and inland vessels without restrictions.
MDC-7912P Marine Radar (MDC-7000P Series) Key Features
- Clearer image due to a three times higher data refresh rate than previous models.
- Improved image formation and data output settings.
- Easy to use automatic gain control function.
- Clearer image due to automatic gain control.
- Wired USB Trackball for more efficient radar control.
- Brushless electric motor: reduced noise, no need to change brushes.
- Remote control panel can be installed in any place convenient for the operator.
- Automatic Radar Plotting Aid (ARPA).
- Built-in AIS interface for displaying up to 900 targets.
- Automatic Tracking of up to 100 targets (manual and auto mode).
The image on the previous radars
The image on the MDC-7000Р Marine Radar display
More clearer MDC-7000Р image due to high-speed video processing mode in the small radar range.
Without Gain Control
Manual Gain Control
Automatic Gain Control
MDC-2900P Marine Radar features:
- Automatic interference suppression function
- Larger target size (multiple sizes)
- Zoom feature
- The variable range marker (VRM) and the electronic bearing line (EBL) feature
- Two Range Rings.
- Cursor coordinates displaying
- Parallel lines
- Target bearing
- Day/Night mode
- Trial Maneuver
- Vessel’s past track feature
- Different types of marks
- Specified course display
- Trackball with two-colored backlighting for Night-mode operation.