Raytheon Anschutz Standard 22 Gyro Compass
Marine Technics Group is the official service station and distributor of Anschütz in the Russian Federation and CIS countries.
Raytheon Anschutz Standard 22 gyro compass has a Type Approval Certificate issued by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping.
Gyro compass is equipped with Rate-of-turn (RoT) output and IMO approved as rate-of-turn gyro (RoT data is displayed at AIS).
Standard 22 is the most successful and popular compass manufactured by Anschütz.
Since 2004, 11 000 such gyro compasses have been sold all over the world. Standard 22 occupies a huge part of the world’s market for gyro compasses.
Gyro compass Standard 22 has a unique and superior design. Standard 22 is the only model on the market where the gyro sphere is surrounded by liquid that’s why Standard 22 perfectly withstands shocks and vibrations. Gyro compass is always connected to an emergency power supply unit or UPS protecting against voltage drops.
Unlike Standard 22, the gyro sphere of other compasses has a connection with a so-called central needle or other conductors. Such connection creates jamming and impacts the accuracy of course readings.
- Flexible, compact system.
- A lot of analog and digital outputs.
- Quick settling mode.
- The CANopen standard enables easy integration with other systems.
- Watertight compass repeaters.
- Standard 22 heading management system minimizes compass dynamic error.
- High accuracy: +/- 0.1 degrees (correction of speed and latitude errors, automatic compensation of the temperature drift).
- Modular system enables individual solutions to be configured in accordance with customer requirements.
- Automatic input of speed data from the Pulse Log and GPS speed and positioning data.
- Self-test function. Ease of operation and maintenance.
- Flexible installation of the operator unit (console / bulkhead / deckhead)
- Cost efficiency (long life and service interval).
- Digital repeater
- Steering repeater
- Bearing repeater
- Course recorder
- Converters for integration with other peripherals
Benefits of working with Marine Technics Group:
- A wide range of equipment and spare parts is always available in stock.
- Fast delivery on custom equipment.
- Development of retrofitting projects approved by the Register.
- Installation and commissioning of Anschütz products by certified professionals.
- Warranty and post-warranty maintenance and repair of Anschütz products