- Diesel Generators
- Marine Pumps
- Vacuum Collection System
- Compressors and Cylinders
- Deck Equipment
- Steering Systems
- Water Treatment Systems
- Waste Management Systems
- Chains and Anchors
- Cleaning Machine
- Portable Tank Measuring System
- Tanktech Anti Heeling System
- Heat Exchangers
- Water Jet
- Промысловое оборудование
- Sensible things
- Экологическое оборудование
Поставка судовой радиоэлектроники
- Marine Radars
- Gyro Compasses
- Echo Sounders & Sonars
- Surveillance Systems
- Magnetic Compasses
- Speed & Distance Marine Instruments
- GPS Satellite Compasses
- GLONASS & GPS Receivers
- Alarm & Monitoring Systems
- Voyage Data Recorders (VDR)
- Radio communication equipment
- Peripherals and Accessories
- Operator Chairs
- Global Maritime Distress Safety System (GMDSS)
- Satellite Communication Equipment
- Navigational Echo Sounder
- Fish Finders
- Multiviewers, KVM Switchers
- Marine Radars
Renewed MDC-5200/5500 Marine Radars are designed to replace popular MDC-2200 Radars on inland vessels.
MDC-5200/5500 Marine Radars provide excellent performance and functions of higher-class radars..
RRR Type Approval Certificate
Marine Radars of MDC-5200/5500 Series are approved by the Russian River Register for installation on inland vessels of up to 1,600 register tons.
MDC-5204 Marine Radar (MDC-5200 Series) Key Features
- Clearer image due to a three times higher data refresh rate than previous models.
- Easy to use automatic gain control function.
- Clearer image due to automatic gain control.
- Wired USB Trackball for more efficient radar control.
- Built-in C-Map (NT+ or NT MAX) feature provides data on coastal lines, buoys, and other information right under the radar image.
- Built-in control panel allows saving bridge space.
- Automatic Radar Plotting Aid (ARPA).
- Built-in AIS interface for displaying up to 1,000 targets.
- Automatic Tracking of up to 100 targets (manual and auto mode).
More clearer MDC-5204 image due to high-speed video processing mode in the small radar range.
Sea targets are displayed similarly
Without Gain Control
Manual Gain Control
Sea clutter is displayed differently for waves from windward and downwind sides.
Automatic Gain Control
Sea clutter is effectively suppressed in all wind directions.
MDC-5200/5500 Marine Radar features:
- Interference suppression
- Larger target size (multiple sizes)
- Zoom feature
- The variable range marker (VRM) and the electronic bearing line (EBL) feature
- Two Range Rings.
- Cursor coordinates displaying
- Parallel lines
- Target bearing
- Day/Night mode
- Trial Maneuver
- Vessel’s past track feature
- Different types of marks
- Specified course display