The NautoPilot NP 60 has been specially designed for small ships and multi-hulled watercrafts up to 60 meters in length. It is based on over 80 years of experience in automatic steering systems.
This versatile and cost-efficient autopilot offers the highest precision in heading control and waypoint operating mode and gives the best flexibility to fulfill your individual needs. Improved steering performance provides for safe and reliable navigation. Due to the automatic adaptation to the ship speed and the built-in intelligence, the NP 60 caters for efficient use of the steering gear reducing wear and fuel consumption.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic adaptation to the ship speed
- Quick setting with 2 individually adjusted presets.
- With «Preset-Turn» predefined course changes are accomplished to port or starboard. This feature can be used during fishing to steer the ship in a meander-course.
- Manual steering assistance.
- Steering through NMEA waypoints.
- Ease of use and clear data display.
- Approved as heading control system for high-speed crafts.
Marine Technics Group is the official service station and distributor of Raytheon Anschütz in the Russian Federation and CIS countries.