NorSap MX System Specifications
Marine Technics Group is the exclusive distributor of NorSap company in the Russian Federation
Norsap MX System is a modular-based platform that results in a variety of combination possibilities.
- System is based on interchangeable modules that can be combined to suit customers’ requirements.
- Thoroughly tested mechanical solutions.
- Easy access to installed equipment.
- Developed to fulfill the requirements of maritime standards of operator chairs.
- Focusing on ergonomics, line of sight, security, function, and mechanical durability.
- Electrical and manual adjustment of the seat and other parts affecting the operator.
- Individual adjustment to meet the strongest ergonomics demands of the operator.
- Electrically or manually turn or no turn at all or no turn at all
- Electrically rise and lower of the chair’s column or fixed height or fixed height
- Electrically or manually raise and lower of the footrest or no footrest Standard, glass infused or a wider footrest plate, with or without footswitches
- Electrically adjustment of the seat and other parts affected by the operator
- Custom built frame casing and armrest
- Additional monitor, keyboard, or customer specified instrument holders
- Integrated control panel for adjusting the chair electrical functions
- Electrically driven deck rails for longitudinal or transverse movement