Marine Technics is the exclusive distributor of KODEN company in the Russian Federation
- Diesel Generators
- Marine Pumps
- Vacuum Collection System
- Compressors and Cylinders
- Deck Equipment
- Steering Systems
- Water Treatment Systems
- Waste Management Systems
- Chains and Anchors
- Cleaning Machine
- Portable Tank Measuring System
- Tanktech Anti Heeling System
- Heat Exchangers
- Water Jet
- Промысловое оборудование
- Sensible things
- Экологическое оборудование
Поставка судовой радиоэлектроники
- Marine Radars
- Gyro Compasses
- Echo Sounders & Sonars
- Surveillance Systems
- Magnetic Compasses
- Speed & Distance Marine Instruments
- GPS Satellite Compasses
- GLONASS & GPS Receivers
- Alarm & Monitoring Systems
- Voyage Data Recorders (VDR)
- Radio communication equipment
- Peripherals and Accessories
- Operator Chairs
- Global Maritime Distress Safety System (GMDSS)
- Satellite Communication Equipment
- Navigational Echo Sounder
- Fish Finders
- Multiviewers, KVM Switchers
- Marine Radars
MDC-2041 Marine Radar equipped with a 2-feet antenna is available from stock!
RMRS Type Approval Certificate
MDC-2000 Marine Radars are approved by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (Certificate No. 12.00088.315 dated 17.01.2012)
MDC-2000 Marine Radars can be installed on marine vessels with a load-carrying capacity of up to 300 (aside from passenger ships and high-speed crafts).
Key Features of MDC-2041 Marine Radar
- Unique Dual-Display mode allows displaying two range scales (long- and short-range) simultaneously.
- True Target Trail function provides a clear distinction between moving and fixed trails.
- AIS interface for displaying up to 100 targets.
- Automatic Tracking of up to 100 targets (option).
- Compact and slim 10.4-inch anti-glare screen.
- 2-feet closed type antenna with a rotation speed of 24 and 48 RPM switches programmatically.
- CCD Camera input.
- RGB video output.
- External alarm unit support.
- Stable radar image and reliable acquisition of small targets.
- Easy adjustment of gain control and suppression of sea/rain clutter.
- Waterproof (IPX5) display provides additional installation possibilities.
- After-sales service support with the provision of spare parts for an extended period (at least 7 years) after the termination of production.
MDC-2041 Marine Radar Features
- Automatic interference suppression function
- Larger target size (multiple sizes)
- The variable range marker (VRM) and the electronic bearing line (EBL) feature
- Two Range Rings.
- Cursor coordinates displaying
- Parallel lines
- Target bearing
- Day/Night mode
- Vessel’s past track feature
- Specified course display (with GPS data input)
- 2 NMEA inputs/outputs
TRUE TARGET TRAIL
CCD CAMERA CONNECTION
2-FEET RB715A ANTENNA
In order to use all Radar functions, you can connect to the following equipment:
- to obtain course data – Standard-22 Gyro Compass или KGC-222 Satellite Compass
- to obtain vessel’s coordinates – Koden KGP-915 GLONASS/GPS/DGPS Navigator
- to obtain vessel’s speed data – ANTHEA BLIND Electromagnetic Log
- MTPS-103 Power Supply Unit
- MTND-102 NMEA Signal Multiplier
- In order to connect gyro compasses and logs, which do not support NMEA sentences, you will need MTNC-101 Analog-to-Digital Converter