Technical Specifications of Programmable Single Nozzle Tank Cleaning Machine (UPM Series)
Weight: Machine with 2.0m length of stand pipe — 87 кг; per additional meter of stand pipe — 12 кг.
Connection: Inlet JIS 16K 40A/50A/65A/80A/100A of other standard available; Deck JIS 5K 200A
CLEANMAX UPM-4050 and UPM-6580 are completely programmable single nozzle tank cleaning machines mounted on a tank top or a deck. They can use crude oil as a cleaning fluid for oil product / chemical tankers as well as industrial adaptations. Tanktech can provide crude oil washing manual and shadow diagrams to be thoroughly compiled with the latest IMO Resolution A.897(21).
CLEANMAX single nozzle units give much more advantages compared with twin nozzle units such as savings in pumping, stripping and piping and bigger effective jet length.
• Horizontal revolution: 360°;
• Vertical movement: -25° — 155°;
• Pitch for vertical movement: 1° or 3°;
• Speed adjustment: Low, High;
• Single of multi-stage operation at any desired angle range
• Easy setting and visible indication;
• Compact design;
• All settings can be adjusted during washing without stopping of cleaning agent supply;
• Infinite repeating cycle without stop of washing operation after setting of operation range;
• Easy maintenance and inspection.
CLEANMAX UPM Series are the fluid-driven machines and their spiral motion for the signle nozzle fully managed by the integrated turbine driven control unit. Vertical pitch of 1° or 3° can be set up to adjust the cleaning time and injection density. It is also possible to change the cleaning time by setting the speed adjustment knob to the required flow rate. Most of all, it is possible to set up any required washing range within -25° — 155° during single or multi-stage opeartions.