PilotStar NX — is the state-of-the-art Raytheon Anschüt autopilot. Based on the experience of 6.000-installed PilotStar D’s – the well-known predecessor – PilotStar NX offers superior steering performance, which is now combined with an extended range of functionality and an intuitive operation via the seven-inch touch TFT display. PilotStar NX includes the latest technological developments such as Ethernet communication and bridge alert management
- Intuitive operation thanks to 7” touch TFT display and large rotary knob for heading changes.
- Graphical user support with heading & rudder plot and track data for perfect adjustment of the autopilot parameters.
- Manual control of steering gear
- Easy installation and first start.
24 V DC (18-36 V DC)
Heading (gyro, sat):
– Course Bus or NMEA telegrams HEHDT, HETHS, GPHDT, GPTHS.
– Course Bus or NMEA telegrams HCHDT, HCHDG, HCTHS.
– Course Bus or NMEA telegrams VTG, VHW, VBW (with talker identifier VD, VM, VW, GP).
– 200 pulses/nm.
– NMEA telegram APB.
– NMEA telegrams HTD, RSA, PANZRSA, PANZSTA.
– All aforementioned data and alerts.
Control of steering gear:
- 2 switching outputs (24V DC – 110V DC, max. 48 W).
- 2 analog outputs (+/- 10 V DC, max. 5 mA, or 4–20 mA).
- Heading monitor
- Steering failure
- System failure
- Autopilot on
- Alert communication acc. to IEC 61162-1 or IEC 61924-2.
- ISO 11674, ISO 16329.
- NMEA according to IEC 61162-1, IEC 61162-2 and IEC 61162-450.
- IEC 60945.
- IEC 62288.
- A.342(IX), A.694(17), MSC.64(67) Annex 3, A.822(19).
- Operation: от -15 °C до + 55 °C.
- Storage: от -40 °C до + 70 °C.