Shipment of air handling systems for a tugboat, project 23470
- 2016 год
Shipment of air handling systems for a tugboat, project 23470.
In September Marine Technics shipped air handling systems for a tugboat, project 23470, on Yaroslavsky shipyard (2nd vessel) which include:
- compressor and low pressure receiver manufactured by MT;
- air handling system of pneumercator manufactured by MT.
it is the second supply of this system for the project 23470 and now the contract for supply on 3 more vessels has been signed.
The tugboat is intended for:
- towing vessels, floating facilities and structures in ice-covered and ice-free water;
- assistance to vessels within port water area and mooring operations;
- escort operations in sea;
- extinguishing of fires on floating and shore-based facilities, extinguishing of fuel burning on water surface;
- refloating of ships and vessels.
It is to mention that MT air handling systems have passed the trials and received the approval by RS and Gostechnadzor MO RF.