- 2014 год
1. Specialists of “Marine Technics” Group (“MT-Group”) will develop ready-made solutions to your orders and will provide full range of services: designing, delivery, mounting, commissioning, diagnostics, guarantee and post-guarantee services.
2. Our company represents on exclusive basis more than 30 large world manufacturers of marine and industrial equipment on the territory of Russian Federation, Ukraine, CIS countries and Baltic states.
3. Signing the contract with the “Marine Technics” Group (“MT-Group”) you save your time and nerves, as we coordinate the whole project and take the whole process “from idea to implementation” upon ourselves! All you need to do is to contact us in any way convenient for you.
4. We can provide turn-key vessel construction – from the project development to equipment mounting and commissioning, and delivery of the project and vessel to the Register. We have a wide range of marine equipment and we can find complex solutions for every budget.
5. We cooperate with world leading shipyards and project bureaus and possess trust-based business relationships with the majority of ship owners, which is one of the key moments in shipbuilding.
6. “Marine Technics” (“MT-Group”) has carried out thousands of projects for the supply and mounting of equipment for shipbuilding and industrial plants. Examples of our projects you can find here.
7. Our company has a wide network of own service and partner stations on the territory of Russian Federation, Ukraine, CIS countries and Baltic states. This allows you to save time and reduce financial expenses. You no longer have to invite the service professionals from abroad – just call to your nearest service center and report about the problem.
8. Our service specialists work 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can get advice at any time by calling our support service: +7 (812) 309-44-70
9. All service specialists of our company regularly undergo trainings on maintenance and capital repair at partner plants in Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Turkey, China and other countries, receive certificates, and annual attestation in Rostekhnadzor. Service works carried out by our company have RMRS and RRR approval.
10. Qualified employees of our logistics department will deliver marine and industrial equipment and spare parts to any place in the world in accordance with INCOTERMS 2010, will draw up all the necessary documents and carry out custom clearance.
11. Specialists of our company carry out individual quality control for all types of equipment and spare parts.
12. In “Marine Technics” Group (“MT-Group”) has been introduced and is kept updated quality management system in accordance with international standard ISDO 9001:2008.