- 2017 год
MT gensets: effective power supply for ships
- Reliable and powerful marine gensets produced by “Marine Technics” Group of Companies provide ships with energy. They can be used as a main, auxiliary or emergency power source.
- We create products which comply with all modern requirements and standards in shipbuilding.
- We have thoroughly crafted the range of our equipment according to the clients’ needs. Today we offer our customers gensets 10 to 650 kW.
- In production we use foreign and domestic accessories. Quality control specialists carefully test each item.
- All the equipment produced by our company is tested on our own test bench in Saint Petersburg. Bench facilities allow to test the equipment of any power on parameters required by the Register.
- MT gensets are certified by Russian Maritime Register of Shipping and Russian River Register. They can be installed on vessels of each type and class.
- “Marine Technics” is certified by GOST RV quality management system. It guarantees that all technological processes used for equipment manufacturing are adjusted according to the present standards and followed without fail.
- We provide service support around the clock.
Auxiliary MT gensets
Auxiliary MT gensets are used as a main power source on vessels of different types and purposes. They are produced on the basis of modern engines: MAN, Mitsubishi, Deutz, Kubota.
Auxiliary gensets are fitted with all the necessary equipment in order to follow the rules of RS and RRR. It is possible to manufacture items for the project according to the individual client’s requirements.
Emergency MT gensets
Emergency gensets are applied on crafts as a power source in emergency cases.
Emergency gensets are manufactured on the basis of modern engines MAN, Deutz, fitted with all the necessary equipment to comply with the rules of RS and RRR. All emergency gensets have dual start system and radiator cooling.
Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
“Marine Technics” Group of Companies offers technical maintenance programmes made on the basis of customers’ requirements and according to individual maintenance standards of each product. We analyze and define the necessity and the priority of present and future repair works.
By assessing such needs, you can reduce the number of unplanned repairs and costs for spare parts purchase. This programme will help to reduce costs and downtime and allow to estimate expenses.
Maintenance programmes include:
- technical inspection during installation;
- installation and installation supervision;
- commissioning start-up works;
- year-round contract for service maintenance within guarantee and after guarantee period;
- planned per-unit and midlife repairs.
Product data sheet
To every device we prepare product data sheet on a language understandable for the user. It contains all the information necessary for proper use, service and repair, records of made serial maintenance works. The data sheet maintains the equipment during all its service life.