- 2013 год
Diesel open-type GenSets, frequency 50 Hz, voltage 400 V, alternate current, 3 phase. Control cabinet of 2nd level of automation.
Based on ComAp InteliLiteNT AMF 25 controller (ComAp, spol. s r.o., the Czech Republic). Automatic start, parameter control, engine control, automatic rotation maintenance, alarm and emergency stopping. Electrical protection – by voltage, current frequency. Automatic refill with fuel from supply tank.
Assigned lifetime to capital repair 40 000 (50 000 for engines with CommonRail system) operating hours provided keeping all the regulation of maintenance and operation. After 40 000 hours of operation time (000 for engines with CommonRail system) it is necessary to undertake a thorough capital repair of engine, replacing such parts as crankshaft bearings, pistons, races, plugs of to replace diesel engine.
|Model||Continuous engine output according to ISO 8528, kW*||Engine||GenSet|
|Rated output (PRP)1)||Emergency output (ESP)2)|
* Engine with electronic injection system Common Rail
1) Rated operation mode – 10% overloads during 1 hour are allowed but not more than once in 12 hours.
2) Emergency operation mode – operation time must not exceed 500 operation hours in a year, constant operation not longer than 200 hours at 100% load, overloads are not allowed.
- Diesel engine MAN (Germany)
- Power single-support generator Loroy Somer (France)
- Welded steel frame with antivibration support
- Lubrication system with water-oil radiator and filter
- Fuel supply system with fuel filters, including separator filter
- Cooling system with water radiator
- Intake system with air filterExhaust system with muffler and compensator
- Starter batteries AKB-6ST-190 (2 pcs)
- GenSet control cabinet of 2nd level of automation